CoffeeRing Entertainment’s “She Will Be Loved“, written and directed by Chadwick Pelletier. The 30-minute drama comes on the coattail of CRE’s award-winning Western, FOR BLOOD, and has already picked up two (2) Red Poppy Awards for Best International Short Film and actor performance. Pelletier’s hope for the picture is to reach ‘at least one’ who suffers from this debilitating disorder of wartime PTSD, and give some hope though this dramatic narrative.
SHE WILL BE LOVED
Writer-Director: Chadwick Pelletier (www)
Producers: Marc Beaumont, Laura S. Henry
Executive Producer(s): Andy Khawaja, Chadwick Pelletier
Cinematographer: John T. Connor
Production Company: Veritas Motion Pictures
CIA Officers Memorial Foundation
Shadow Warriors Project
A soldier’s journey to overcome the strongholds of wartime PTSD, and pull a fractured life back together.
Christine Miller [Constance Brenneman] is the lone survivor of an IED strike overseas. Soon after a MedTrans flight to Washington D.C., she begins her road to recovery — picking up the pieces of a fractured life and accepting her new disability. She Will Be Loved follows Christine through her healing process, as she struggles with a new identity, marriage crisis, and survivor’s guilt in order to conquer wartime PTSD.
Behind The Scenes
She Will Be Loved - Teaser
Starting August 1st, DIFF will be accepting nominations for our SPOTLIGHT page rotation. At DaVinci, we would like to go beyond awarding our Creatives with laurel’s and statues — we would like to give one of our submitters an opportunity and PRIME real estate on our website to showcase their work. The nominated and awarded project will be able to display a one sheet, and basic information with live links* to promote their project. For more information or to nominate a project, please send:
- Full Name of submitter and who you are nominating
- Name of their project
- Date (Month/Year) they submitted to DIFF
- External link to their project for viewing (secured screener)
All information, including YOUR name should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules & Terms
- Creative (filmmaker, documentarian, Creator or otherwise “DIFF Submitter”) cannot nominate themselves. DIFF Submitter must be nominated by a third party.
- Third Party must submit screener of project for consideration. If project is chosen as DIFF SPOTLIGHT we will [then] ask for marketing materials for our webpage (Copy, One Sheet, BTS, and trailer/teaser). PLEASE DO NOT SEND US THIS MATERIAL UNTIL THE PROJECT HAS BEEN SELECTED AS OUR SPOTLIGHT WINNER.
- Project can not be more than two (2) years old.
- SPOTLIGHT honorees do not have to be DIFF Award winners to qualify.
- Project can not promote or display material of an offensive nature. This is not subjective.
- SCREENWRITERS may also apply to Spotlight their projects.
HOT LINKS / LIVE LINKS: DIFF, owners, managers, employees, affiliates, or otherwise associated with The DaVinci Film Festival LLC, does not directly or indirectly endorse any material on third party websites that are linked from our SPOTLIGHT web page.